Webroot antivirus is the popular security software program which protects your devices from all kinds of internet scams like malware and viruses. It consumes very little space in your device and it is light in weight. This antivirus quickly detects and blocks the threat. And gives you the alert notification of threat. It also helps in improving the performance of your device. In this blog, you will read the solution of the Webroot Error Code UCXS511-Your Account Logged Out.
Solution To Fix Webroot Error Code UCXS511– Your Account Logged Out:
1: Manage Add-ons of Internet Explorer:
- First, you should open the Internet Explorer in your computer system.
- Then, you should click on the Tools or cog icon which is located on the top right hand side of your computer screen.
- When you click on the tools, you should click on the Manage Add-Ons.
- After this, you should select the Toolbars and Extension which is located at the left hand side of your computer screen.
- When you click on the Toolbars and Extension, then you can view the grid of Add-Ons on your computer screen.
- Here, you should select the Add-Ons from the grid and then you should click on the disable button.
- Now from the list, you can also delete the multiple added extensions or Add-ons.
- When you complete this process, you should restart your browser and after this, try to sign in to your Webroot account.
2. Re- Login your Webroot Account Again:
1. If you are receiving the message “Webroot Error UCXS511 Your Account Logged Out”, on your screen then you should try to re-login to your Webroot account.
2. For log in, you should open your web browser that is Internet Explorer.
3. After this, just visit to the Webroot site and then open your browser and type www.webroot.com/safe in your web browser. After this, sign in to your Webroot account.
4. Now, you should enter all your particular credentials to sign in to your account which is associated with your Webroot product.
5. Here, you should enter the email id and password, and then click on the Sign In button. Just wait for the signing process to complete.
6. In case, you do not have the account then you should create your new account just by tapping on the Create Account option.
7. At last, again try to Log in to your Webroot account.
This method will help you to resolve the Webroot Error Code UCXS511 Your Account Logged Out. If in case, you are still facing the issue, then you can call the technical assistant of Webroot team anytime anywhere. The experts are always available to help you and they offer the best technical support to its user. The customer care executives are well trained and experienced to solve your queries. For more details, you can visit to the official site of Webroot antivirus.