Trend Micro antivirus is the cloud based security software which gives complete protection to your data from real time threat. But some users face issue while installing this antivirus in their devices. So, in this blog you will read the solution of Trend Micro Error Code 1603.
Symptoms of Trend Micro Error Code 1603:
The symptoms of Trend Micro Error Code 1603 are Windows runs sluggishly, system gets crashed, active program window of your device get crashed, and your PC freezes for a few seconds and while installation it displays the error code 1603.
Causes Of Trend Micro Error Code 1603:
The causes of Trend Micro Error Code 1603 are corrupt download of Trend Micro antivirus, incomplete installation of antivirus, corruption in Window registries; virus or malware infection has infected Window system files, and if other programs have by mistake delete the antivirus related files.
Read Also – How to Troubleshoot Trend Micro Error Code 2902?
Solution To Fix Trend Micro Error Code 1603:
1. Check System Processor:
- First, you should check that your system’s processor is infected.
- After this, you should open the Run window by pressing the Window + R buttons on your keyboard.
- Now, just type the Control Panel in the given text field and then click on the OK button.
- Here, you will see the Control Panel window will appear on your screen.
- Then, just click on System & Security which is followed by the System option.
- At this point, you should find the System section and then read your processor type.
- You should go to the Intel Website from your Windows system’s web browser.
- There, you should search for your system’s processor type.
- If it is there, then you should uninstall and reinstall the Trend Micro antivirus.
2. Run System File Checker:
- You should go to the start menu, and open the Run Program by pressing Win +R key together.
- Now, in the Open field, in run program you should type “cmd”, and just press Enter. Here, the Command Prompt window will open.
- Then in command window, you should type “sfc /scannow”, and then fix corrupted files.
3. Run the Uninstall Tool:
- For this, you should open the official website of Trend micro, and then go to Trend micro download page.
- After this, just click on the download button just to download the Uninstall Tool.
- Then, you should visit to the default download folder of your computer.
- You should double-click Ti_150_win_en_Tool_UninstallTool_hfb0005.exe to run the tool.
- Here, once you see the Account Control window appears, just click on yes option.
- You should read the License Agreement and then click on I accept term, and after this, click on Next option.
- Then, you have to click on Install option.
- You should wait for the tool to finish the installation, and then just click on OK button.
- Now, you should click on Uninstall Software and then just enter the captcha, and click on Continue button.
- After this, you should click on Uninstall and then restart your computer.
- Now, Trend Micro Security will be removed successfully.
4. Install Trend Micro Antivirus:
- Now, you should try to install the Trend Micro Security application on your computer system.
- When the installation is complete, then you should launch and configure it according to your need.
This method will solve the Trend Micro Error Code 1603. If in case, you are still facing the issue then you should call the customer care of Trend Micro Antivirus.