Microsoft Office is the world’s best application software which is widely used in schools, colleges, hospitals, offices and also in homes. Sometimes number of people faces the problem like Office Error Code 30125-39 (12007) while installing, upgrading, and opening MS Office. In this blog, you will read the solution of MS Office Error Code 30125-39 (12007).
Solution to this MS Office Error Code 30125-39 (12007):
1: SFC Scan or System File Checker:
- First just begin your work by clicking on the window key.
- Then you have to open the command prompt or cmd as administrator.
- Now you have to type the command sfc/scannow and the hit on Enter key.
- If it ask for administrator password or confirmation then click on password or click on allow.
- It will automatically scan everything and you have to wait for sometime till the scan completes.
- At last, try to install MS Office and then check the error is fixed or not.
2: Disable Firewall and Antivirus:
- First you have to go to the “control panel” and then just open it.
- Now, you have to go to the “system and security” option and then go to “Windows Firewall”.
- After this, you have to click on the “turn windows firewall On or Off”.
- Here you have to select turn off Firewall for both private and public network.
3: Repair Registry:
- For this, you have to go to the registry editor
- Then just delete the preinstalled or older registry key. As it blocks the installation of the latest version or update.
- Go to the below keys and just delete it.
- Now you have to change the DWORD values in below keys from 0 to 1 in MS Office registry folder.
4: Repair Office Application:
1. First go to the start option and then go to the Control Panel.
2. Now, just go to the Programs option and then click on it.
3. After this, you have to select Programs and Features.
4. Now, just click on the Office product which you want to repair.
5. At last, you have to click on Change option.
5: Uninstall MS Office:
1. You have to open the control panel.
2. Then just you have to click on the uninstall programs and features.
3. Now, you have to search for Microsoft Office in the list.
4. Here you have to select Microsoft Office and then you have to click on uninstall.
5. At last, try to run the office setup to install MS Office.
6: Install MS Office:
1. First go to Office My Account and then just sign in to your MS account through your registered email ID and password.
2. After this, you have to click on Install option.
3. Here you have to save the installer setup and run it when your download process is finished.
4. Now you have to reboot your computer.
5. When this message display “You’re good to go” on your computer screen then you have to click All done.
This process will help you to fix the MS Office Error Code 30125-39 (12007). If you still have any issues then contact to the customer care for assistance.