Norton antivirus gives better protection to all your devices like Window OS, Mac, Computer, Laptop and Android Phones. It is one of the best security software which gives complete protection from internet scams like malware, viruses, Trojans, rootkits, ransomware and also from phishing attacks etc. It is easy to use but some customer faces issues like Norton Error Code 3038. In this blog, you will read the causes and solution of the Norton Error code 3038.
Causes of Norton Error Code 3038:
The causes of Norton Error code 3038 occurs because of the incomplete installation of Norton antivirus in your computer system, due to the corrupt registry of the operating system, malware, trojan, and virus attack may be the reason of this error, mistakenly files and folders are deleted, and also because of the corrupt downloads on the computer system.
Solution To Fix Norton Error Code 3038:
1: Norton Live Update:
- For this, first you have to go to the Start button on the Taskbar of your computer system.
- Now you have to click on All Programs option.
- Here it will appear the list of programs; you just have to click on Norton.
- Now you will see the Norton main window will display on your computer screen.
- After this, you have to click on Security and then click on LiveUpdate.
- You must make sure that you have a proper internet connection. If there is no proper internet connection, you will not be able to run LiveUpdates.
- Now the Norton LiveUpdate will begin to function and it will download all the latest versions of the software.
- When the update process is finish, you will see the message appear on your computer screen that is “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.” Here you have to click on Ok button.
- After this, you have to close all the programs which are currently running on your computer.
- At the end, you have to restart your computer system.
Now check the error is fixed or not. If not, then move to the next method.
2: Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool:
- First you have to install Norton Remove tool and then you have to reinstall the utility for downloading Norton Antivirus.
- After this, you have to Save the .exe file on your computer screen.
- Now you have to open the Download windows of your browser by clicking on CTRL +J.
- Here you have to click on the NRnr icon.
- Then you will see the license agreement page on your computer. You have to read the license agreement carefully and then just click on “I AGREE” option.
- After this, just click on the Advanced options.
- Now you have to click on Remove Only.
- Then you should click on Remove.
- At the end, you have to click on Restart Now button.
This method will help you to solve the Norton Error Code 3038. But in case, you are still facing issues then you can visit to the site of Norton antivirus.