Norton Antivirus is the popular software known for its protection features. As it provide great security to your devices and data from latest threat. It is very easy to use and also provide user friendly interface. In spite, of these benefits some users face the issue. In this blog, you will read the solution of the Norton Error Code 3039 1.
Causes of Norton 360 Error Code 3039, 1:
The causes of the Norton Error Code 3039 1 are due to the incomplete or improper installation of Norton antivirus, if there is another antivirus program installed on your device, corrupt or missing download files, corruption in the registry entry, sometimes virus or malware infection can also corrupt some files and also if other software program might have change or delete some Norton files
Symptoms of Norton Error Code 3039 1:
The symptoms of Norton Error Code 3039 1 are error occur during installation, update or activation of Norton antivirus, your system suddenly crashes with “Norton Error 3039 – 1”, your computer system runs slowly, and also if your system freeze regularly for some period.
Solution to Fix Norton error 3039 1:
1: Restart your Computer:
- To solve this error, you have to restarting your computer system
- It is advised that you should close all the running programs in your system and then restart your computer.
- After this, you should check that the error is resolved or not. If in case, you are still encounters the same error then you should go to the next step to solve the issue.
Read Also – How To Troubleshoot Norton Error Code 3048-3?
2: Norton Update installation:
- In case, your computer system is not updated as per live updates, then it is possible that you should face Norton error code 3039-1.
- To solve the issue, you should open Norton panel, and then you have to click on the update center.
- After this, you should click on the Live Update option.
- When you download the installable, you should run these programs.
- At last, when the update completes then you should restart your computer system.
3: Remove and Reinstall the Norton Antivirus:
1. In case, you are still having the problem then you should Download the Remove and Reinstall tool on your computer system.
2. After this, you should follow the directions shown on the screen and then just download this utility.
3. When you download this remove and reinstall utility, then you should run the program.
4. Now, you should follow the instructions given on the computer screen.
5. When you remove the old version and then you should reinstall the new version, and after this, just restart your computer system.
This method will solve your Norton 360 Error Code 3039 1. But in case, you are still facing the problem then you can anytime call the customer care executive of Norton team. The experts of Norton team are well qualified and trained to solve your problem. For detail information, you can visit to the official website of Norton Antivirus.