Norton antivirus is the well known software which gives protection from spyware, Trojans, rootkits, ransomware, malware, viruses and also from phishing attacks. But some customer faces the issues like Norton Error Code 3035 6 while installing a program. In this blog, you will read the symptoms and solution of Norton Error Code 3035 6.
Symptoms Of Norton Error Code 3035 6:
The symptoms of Norton Error Code 3035 6 are when active program window crashes , while running the program your PC frequently crashes with Norton Error 3035 6, windows run slowly and it respond slowly to keyboard inputs and mouse and also your computer periodically freezes for a few seconds.
Causes Of Norton Error Code 3035 6:
The causes of Norton Error Code 3035 6 are incomplete installation of Norton antivirus, corrupt download of Norton, corrupt Windows registry, mistakenly deleted Norton antivirus related files by another program and also malware or virus infection has corrupted windows system files.
Solution To Fix Norton Error Code 3035 6:
1: Run Live Update:
- First you have to click on Norton antivirus.
- Then you have to click on Security option, and after this, click on Live update in the main window.
- Now you have to click on OK button when Norton Live update is completed.
- When you see a message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates,” then you have to run Live update.
- At last, just restart your device.
2: Download Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool:
- First you have to download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. It will automatically saved to its default location.
- Now you have to press CTRL +J key to open the downloads windows in your web browser.
- After this, you have to double click on the NRnR icon.
- Then you have to click on Agree option when you read the license agreement.
- Here you have to select Remove and Reinstall.
- You just have to click on remove or continue.
- Now you have to select Restart button.
- At last, follow all the instructions to reinstall Norton.
3: Repair Registry Entries:
You should manually edit the Windows Registry to remove Error 3035, 6. If you incorrectly edit the registry, then it will cause damage to your operating system.
4: form Malware Scan on Your Device:
The error may occur because of the virus infection in your device. Hence, you should perform a full malware scan on your device because these malware can damage and delete files from your device and cause this error.
5: Clean out Junk Files:
When you surf on the web, it filled your system with junk files. It is very essential to clean out junk files time to time, otherwise your system will respond slowly and cause this error.
7: Install Window Update:
- First you have to click on start button.
- Then go to the search box and type “Update” and press Enter key.
- Here you will see the windows update dialog box will appears.
- Now you have to click on the install Updates button, and if updates are available then install it.
This method will help you to solve the Norton Error Code 3035 6. If you are facing issues, then you can visit to the site of Norton antivirus for details.