AVG error code 0xe001f94e appears when you try to download, install and activate AVG antivirus in your device.
Symptoms of AVG Error Code 0xe001f94e:
The symptoms of this error code 0xe001f94e are Incomplete Installation of AVG or corrupt downloading, files have corrupted the Windows registry, files have been affected by Virus or malware infection and also AVG Antivirus program related files have been deleted mistakenly.
Causes of AVG Error Code 0xe001f94e:
The causes of this error are active program window crashes, PC frequently crashes, and the Windows runs sluggishly or reboots on its own.
Solution of AVG Error Code 0xe001f94e:
1. Repair Registries:
- First you have to click on the “Start” button.
- Then you have to type “command” in the search box and then press “CTRL”, “Shift” and “Enter” keys all together.
- After this, it will ask for the permission, and then you have to tap on “Yes” option.
- Here you have to type “regedit” in the opened window and hit “Enter” key.
- Now in the Registry Editor, just select the key which is linked with Error which you want to back up.
- After this, you have to select “Export” option from the “File” menu.
- Now in the “Save In” list, just select the location where you want to save the backup key.
- Just enter a name for the back-up file in the “Filename” box.
- Then select the “Selected branch” option in the “Export Range” menu.
- Here you have to click on “Save” and then the file will be saved with a .reg file extension.
- You have successfully created the back-up file of AVG.
2. Scan Your PC for Malware:
It might be possible the error is occurring due to malware infection. It is very necessary to scan your PC because it might crash, slow down or reboot your computer system automatically. Scan will remove the malicious infection from your gadget.
3. Clean up Junk Files by using Disk Clean up:
- First, click on the “Start” button.
- Then just type “command” in the search box and then press “CTRL”, “Shift” and “Enter” keys all together.
- It will prompt for the permission, then just click on “Yes”.
- Now type “regedit” in the opened window and then press “Enter” key.
- Here the Disk Cleanup will start calculating the space on each drive to free up.
- Now select the categories from where you want to clean up the junk files. Just choose “Temporary Files” from here.
- After this, select the checkboxes against the categories which you want to clean and then tap on “OK”.
- All your Temporary and junk files have successfully been deleted from your PC.
4. Update Device Driver:
- First go to the “Start” option, and then enter Device Manager in the search box and just select it.
- Now click on the Expand icon and then just select your device from the category, right-click on it and then select “Update Driver”.
- After this, select Search automatically for the updated driver software.
5. Use Window System Restore:
1. First, click on the Start button.
2. Then in the search box, you have to type “System Restore” and hit “Enter”.
3. After this, you have to click on “System Restore”.
4. Now enter the administrator passwords.
5. Here you have to follow the instruction to choose a restore point.
6. At last, restore your computer system.
6. Uninstall and Reinstall AVG Antivirus Program:
1. Go to the Start button and then open Programs and Features
2. Then click on Control Panel.
3. After this, click on Programs option and then select Programs and Features option.
4. Under the Name column, you have to locate AVG Antivirus Error linked program.
5. Now click on the AVG Antivirus associated entry.
6. Here you have to click on the Uninstall button.
7. Now you have to follow the directions to complete the process of uninstallation of AVG. After this, again try to reinstall AVG on your device.
7. Run Window System File Checker:
1. First go to the Start button and type the “command” in the search box.
2. After this, just hold CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, and then click on Enter.
3. It will ask for the permission and then click Yes button.
4. Here you will see the black box with a blinking cursor.
5. Now you have to type “sfc /scannow” and hit Enter.
6. It will start scanning your device and other system file problems.
7. At the end, follow the instruction to complete the process.
8. Install Window Updates:
1. Go to the Start button and type “update” in the search box and hit Enter.
2. You will see the Windows Update dialog box.
3.At the end, click the Install Updates button if updates are available.
This method will fix the AVG error code 0xe001f94e. In case, if you still faces problem then you can contact to customer care executive on their toll free number.