AVG antivirus is the best software which protects your gadget from unauthorized access. It provides user friendly interface but then also sometimes the user face AVG Error Code 0xe001D026. In this blog, you will read the causes and solution of AVG error code 0xe001D026.
Causes of AVG Error Code 0xE001D026:
The causes of AVG Error Code 0xE001D026 are due to the unsuited programs running at the same time. This error also occurs because of memory problems, bad graphics driver and also due to the virus infection.
Solution To Fix AVG Error Code 0xE001D026:
1: Repair Registry Entries associated with the AVG Error code 0xE001D026:
1. First you have to click on the Start option and then type “command” in the search box.
2. After this, you have to hold and press CTRL-Shift, and tap on Enter key.
3. Now in this dialog box, it will prompt for permission then you have to click on Yes option.
4. Here the black box will open and you have to type “regedit” and press Enter key.
5. Then in the Registry Editor, just select the Error related key which you want to back up.
6. Now from the File menu, just select Export option.
7. Here in the Save In list, you have to select the folder where you should save the AVG Antivirus backup key.
8. After this, in the File Name box you should type a name for your backup file.
9. Then in the Export Range box, select the “Selected branch” option and then click on Save.
10. Now the file will be saved as .reg file extension and you have successfully created the backup of your AVG Antivirus-related registry entry.
Read Also – How to Troubleshoot AVG Error Code 0xe001f946?
2: Complete Malware Scan of your System:
1. First start your system in safe mode just by pressing F5 key.
2. After this, just execute the temporary files deletion.
3. Here you have to download the ‘malware scanners’ on your computer.
4. Now you should conduct a full scan just by using Malware bytes.
3: Clear the Junks Files from your Device:
1. For this, you should click on the Start button and then type “command” in the search box.
2. Then press CTRL-Shift from your keyboard, and then hit on Enter.
3. In the dialog box, it will ask for permission and then you should click on Yes option.
4. It will open a black box and then you should type “cleanmgr” and tap on Enter key.
5. Here the Disk Cleanup will calculate how much space is occupied.
6. The Disk Cleanup dialog box, the “Temporary Files” category will occupy the maximum disk space.
7. You just have to check the boxes of the categories which you want to clean and then click on OK button.
4: Update the Device Drivers:
Old computer device drives or corrupted device drivers may result in AVG Error code 0xE001D026. So, it is necessary to update your PC device drivers from time to time.
5: Use ‘Windows System Restore’ to Get the Recent system changes:
- First you should click on the ‘Start’ menu.
- You have to enter the ‘System Restore’ in the search box.
- Then you have to click on ‘System Restore’.
- Here you have to enter the administrator password.
- Now follow the steps to spot a restore point.
- After this, you have to restore your computer system.
6: Uninstall and Reinstall the AVG Software Program:
1. First you have to click on ‘Control Panel’ option.
2. Now, you should click on Programs option and then select Programs and Features option.
3. You have to locate Error linked programs under the ‘Name Column’.
4. After this, you have to click on ‘AVG Antivirus’ related entry.
5. Here you have to click on ‘Uninstall button’ and then again try to install AVG antivirus in your device.
This method will help you to resolve AVG Runtime Error Code 0xe001D026. If you want any kind of help, you can visit to the site of AVG antivirus.