Webroot antivirus is the robust security software which secures your gadget from all kind of cyber threat like spyware, Trojans, rootkits, ranomware, malware, viruses and phishing attack etc. It is very easy to install but some user’s faces encounters Webroot Error Code 10. In this blog, you will read the solution of Webroot Error Code 10.
Symptoms of Webroot Error Code 10:
The symptoms of the Webroot Error Code 10 are when active program window crashes; your PC frequently crashes, Webroot Error 10 continuously displayed on your computer screen, Windows runs sluggishly, input devices which are connected with your computer like mouse and keyboard start working slowly, your computer freezes for a few seconds,
Causes Of Webroot Error Code 10:
The causes of Webroot Error Code 10 are corrupt download or incomplete installation of Webroot software, corruption in Windows registry, virus or malware infection corrupted Windows system files, and another program have mistakenly deleted Webroot related files.
Solution To Fix Webroot Error Code 10:
There are two ways to fix Webroot Error Code 10.
- First, you should check and fix all the Window registry entries which are associated with Webroot Error code 10.
- You should create a complete virus or malware scan of the computer system.
- After this, you should open Temporary Files and Folders.
- Then, you should delete all the junk files from your computer system with the Disk Cleanup.
- With your internet connection, you should try to update your computer’s drivers.
- You should use Windows Restore System to undo the recent system changes in your device.
- Now, you have to go to the control panel and just select Programs and features options.
- Then, you should uninstall the Webroot Antivirus in Windows 7.
- After this, you have to try to Reinstall Webroot antivirus on your computer system.
- At the end, just restart your computer system.
- Here you have to go to the Start option and run the Windows System File Checker (scannow).
- Now , in case if any update is pending then you have to update it.
This method will solve the Webroot Error Code 10, if the error still persist then you can try the next method.
1: Restart Your Device:
- First, you have to close the window which is showing the error.
- Then you have to close all the system folders, browser, and operations.
- After this, just go to the start menu and then click on the restart button.
- When your computer system opens itself, then you have to open the Webroot antivirus.
- Here you have to log in with your Webroot account or then you should click on the Backup & Sync tab with blue plus-sign.
2: Reinstall the Webroot Antivirus:
1. You should open your PC and then go to the control panel.
2. After this, you should choose Webroot product and then click on the uninstall option.
3. When Webroot is uninstalled, then you have to close the control panel Window.
4. Now, you have to go to the Webroot official site and then you should download the Webroot again.
5. Then you should read and agree with the EULA and then Install Webroot With Key Code on windows.
6. After installing, you have to activate the Webroot setup by entering the key.
These two methods will solve Webroot Error Code 10. If you find any problem then you can visit to the site of Webroot antivirus.