Webroot antivirus gives the best performance among all the antivirus. This antivirus protects your device from harmful threat and scans the data timely. It control and manages the network traffic and does not allow hackers to gain access over your device. It secures your identity from hackers as it gives you the feature of identity theft protection. It is simple to use but some customers encounters issues while installing Webroot Secure Anywhere in their devices. In this blog, you will read the reasons and solution of the Webroot Error Code 1308.
Reasons of Webroot Error Code 1308:
The reasons of the Webroot Error Code 1308 are corrupt download of antivirus, incomplete installation of Webroot, virus or malware might have corrupted the system files, and also other software have mistakenly or maliciously deleted the Webroot related files.
Solution To Fix webroot Error Code 1308:
- For this, first you should always create a backup of the Webroot SecureAnywhere files.
- After this, you should find c:/autodesk and then you have to delete the files within the folder.
- Here you have to use of your net browser and just download Webroot SecureAnywhere setup from the official website of Webroot antivirus through www.webroot.com/safe.
- Now, you should Turn off the Webroot SecureAnywhere virus scan and then just install the antivirus all over again.
- Then, just you should exit from Installation.
- After this, you should right click on the Autodesk folder.
- Now, you should click on the Properties option.
- Then in the authorizations for customers, you should click on the Allow button for full control.
- Here, you should verify that the Webroot SecureAnywhere is disabled or not.
- At this point, you should go to the extraction folder to proceed further.
- Now you should right click at the setup.exe option.
- At last, from the rundown menu you should click on Run as administrator option.
It might be possible that the downloaded record of Webroot SecureAnywhere is incomplete or corrupt. So, you must try to disable the virus safety and then again download the Webroot product on your device. In case, you have set up the Webroot product from a CD then you should follow the below steps:
- First, you should make a brand new folder in the specific place at the hard drive of your computer system.
- After this, you should copy all the documents and folders of the Webroot SecureAnywhere CD and just move them to the folder.
The above method helps you to solve the Webroot Error Code 1308. In case, if you are still facing the error then you should call the expert of Webroot antivirus team anytime on their toll free number from any device. The experts are well trained and always available for you. For details about Webroot antivirus, you should visit to the official website through www.webroot.com/safe.