Webroot antivirus is the amazing antivirus which secures all your valuable data from external and internal threats. Webroot error code FZLC0056 occurs when you try to install and activate Webroot antivirus on your device. This error displays when the Webroot database is not able understand the Webroot key code. In this blog, you will read the solution of Webroot Error FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Keycode.
Solution To Resolve Webroot Error FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Key Code:
1: Restart Your Computer:
- First, you have to save all the data of your computer and then just close all the running application.
- Now, you have to go to the “Restart” button which is situated at the start menu and then just click on it.
- Here you will see that your device will automatically close within few seconds and start back once again.
- When your device starts again, then try to install Webroot antivirus again on your system.
- Once the installation process completes, then just check the error still persist or not, if you see the error then follow the next step to solve the issue.
2: Check Webroot Subscription Details:
- For this, first install the Webroot antivirus on your device and after this, open the Webroot antivirus on your PC.
- Now you just have to click on the “About Webroot” which displays on your computer screen.
- Here you will see all the details connected to Webroot antivirus on your computer screen.
- Then, you will see all the available updates with the activation status displays on your computer screen.
- You just have to activate and install Webroot antivirus on your computer to avoid issues or error in the future.
- To activate Webroot, you have to press the “Activate Now” button.
- You have to fill the Webroot antivirus Key code in the blank box just to activate Webroot antivirus.
- When the installation and activation process complete then you can use the Webroot antivirus again on your device.
3: Uninstall or Reinstall Webroot Antivirus:
Uninstall Webroot Antivirus:
- For this, you have to click on the “Start” menu icon then just hit on the “Control Panel”.
- Now, in the “Control Panel” option, you have to select “Uninstall a Program” which is in the program menu.
- Here you will see the list of installed applications on the computer screen.
- From here, you have to choose Webroot option and right-click on it and then just select the “Uninstall” button.
- After this, Webroot antivirus will remove from your PC, and then you have to restarts your PC to save all the changes.
Reinstall Webroot Antivirus:
- First, open your web browser.
- Then, you have to type the official website of Webroot that is www.webroot.com/safe , and this will open up the Webroot page.
- Now you have to press the Sign in tab and then just enter your login credentials.
- After this, you have to check the Webroot product and you can purchase it.
- Follow all the instructions which on the computer screen to download, install and activate the Webroot antivirus on your device.
This method will easily solve the Webroot Error FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Keycode. If you still face the error then you can call on the toll free number of Webroot team.