Webroot antivirus is the robust antivirus which secures your gadget from unauthorized access. But some users encounter issues, while installing Webroot antivirus like Webroot Error Code 102. In this blog, you will read the solution of Webroot Error Code 102.
Resolve Webroot Error Code 102:
1. Try to Register Again:
1. First, you have to go to the official site of Weboot antivirus through www.webroot.com/safe to register any Webroot product.
2. After this, you should create an account to finish registration process.
3. Now, you have to enter the Webroot product key which given on the backside of the box and also give other details. In case, you purchase the product online then the product key will be available in your registered email ID or phone number which you have given at the time of purchasing. But, if you have purchased the product offline then the product key is available on the backside of the product.
4. When you enter the product key, then you have to enter the correct email ID and password and also the security question in the specific field.
5. Here, you have to click on the Registration Now option to finish the process of registration.
6. In case, you are still having the issues then you have to check that you have entered the correct product key.
7. See that the Webroot product key should be in the box or in email ID without Hyphen.
8. At last, you have to re-type the Webroot product key and properly complete the registration process.
Read More – Incredible Way To Fix Webroot Error Code 21
2. Re-set the Webroot Account Password:
1. First, you should open the Webroot app.
2. After this, you have to open your Webroot account with the correct email ID and password.
3. In case, you have login to your Webroot account, but you came across some error messages, in this situation you have to click on the Forgot password option.
4. You have to type the registered email ID if you want to receive the password link.
5. In case, you get the error messages when you send the link, then you have to click on the resend email ID button.
6. After this, you have to click on the account option of Webroot.
7. Now you have to enter the given captcha in the required field and also you have to answer the security questions.
8. Here you should check your registered email ID for the reset password link and then just you have to click on it.
9. Then you have to enter the new password to reset it.
10. At last, you can login to your Webroot account and can check for the error message.
These are the easy solution to fix the Webroot Error Code 102. But if you face any kind of issues then you can anytime contact to the customer care team of Webroot antivirus. Or for details, you can visit to the site of Webroot antivirus.