Webroot antivirus is the best software which has amazing features for the protection of your device and valuable data. It gives user friendly interface but some customers face the issues while creating their Webroot account. In this blog, you will read the solution of Webroot Error Code UPW003.
Causes of Webroot Error UPW003:
The causes of the Webroot Error Code UPW003 are when you are trying to reset your login credential for creating a Webroot account, and at that time you receive this error message on your screen. So, you must make sure that you enter the proper credentials because if in case you input the wrong credentials then it will block your Webroot Account, and also this error comes when your device is not able to access your Webroot Online Account. You should also check that your Webroot software should not be outdated, if it outdated then you must install the new updates to remove this error.
Solution To Fix Webroot Error Code UPW003:
- Create New Webroot Account:
- For creating account, you should open the web browser on your device, and then you have to go to the Webroot Sign Up option.
- Here, you should click on Create Account button.
- Now you have to fill all the necessary information related to the registrations.
- Then, you should input your Webroot Product Key which is present on the backside of the retail card.
- Here you should also enter your email address, and this email address will be used as your username.
- Now, you should type the strong and unique password with alphanumeric and then again you have to enter the same password for the confirmation.
- You should also create your security question, you can use a number or word or both.
- If in case, you forgot your password, then here you can enter your security question answer to re-login into your Webroot account.
- At last, you should click on the Register Now button. Now you will see that your Webroot account is ready to use but you have to confirm it.
2. Confirm your New Webroot Account:
1. To confirm, you should open your email account and here you have to check the inbox of the email, if you have received any email from the Webroot.
2. If you got the mail from Webroot, then you should go to the email which you have received from the Webroot Antivirus.
3. Now here you should open that email and just read the instructions in the mail carefully.
4. You will view the Confirmation link in the email, and you just click on that link.
5. Now you should input the Personal Security Code which you generated when you are creating the Webroot SecureAnywhere account.
6. At last, you should click on Confirm Register Now button and now you can easily use your Webroot account.
The above method will helps you to solve the Webroot Error Code UPW003. But, in case you are still facing the issue, then you can call the expert of Webroot antivirus team anytime on their toll free number. For more details, just go to the official website of Webroot antivirus.