Panda antivirus protects your data and device from unauthorized access. It gives user friendly interface but users encounters problem while installing it. So, in this blog you will read the solution of Panda Error Code 5000.
Symptoms of Panda Error Code 5000:
The symptoms of the Panda Error Code 5000 are it crashes the active program window, your PC frequently crashes with Error 5000, “Panda Antivirus Error 5000” is appears on your computer screen, Windows runs slowly, and your PC “freezes” for a few seconds.
Causes of Panda Error Code 5000:
The causes of Panda Error Code 5000 are corrupt download or incomplete installation of Panda Antivirus, corruption in Windows registry, Virus or malware infection has corrupted Windows system files, and if another program mistakenly deleted Panda Antivirus Pro-related files.
Solution To Fix Panda Error Code 5000:
1. Repair Registry Entry Linked With Error 5000:
- First, click on the Start button and type”command” in the search box.
- Now, press CTRL-Shift key and tap on Enter key.
- Then, in the permission dialog box, you should click on Yes option.
- Here, you will see the black box with a blinking cursor.
- Now, just type “regedit” and tap on Enter key.
- In the Registry Editor, just choose the Error 5000-related key which you want to back up.
- From the File menu, you should select Export.
- In the Save In list, choose the folder where you want to save the Panda Antivirus backup key.
- In the File Name box, just type the name for your backup file.
- In the Export Range box, ensure that “Selected branch” is selected and then click on Save option.
- Then, file will be saved with a .reg file extension.
- Now, you have successfully created the backup of your Panda Antivirus Pro-related registry entry.
2. Full Malware Scan of PC:
The malicious program might have damage, corrupt or delete the error related files. Hence, you should do full malware scan of your PC to remove all the components of malware.
3. Remove Junk Files With Disk Clean Up:
- Go to the Start button and type “command” in the search box.
- Then, press CTRL-Shift keys together and hit Enter key.
- In the dialog box, you should click on Yes option.
- A black box will open up and you have to type “cleanmgr” and press Enter key.
- Now, Disk Cleanup will calculate the disk space to free up.
- Here, the Disk Cleanup dialog box will show you the list of checkboxes which you can select. Mostly, “Temporary Files” categories have occupied the most disk space.
- Here, you just check the boxes of the categories which you want to clean and then click on OK button.
4. Uninstall and Reinstall Panda Antivirus:
- First, open Programs and Features just by clicking the Start button.
- Then, click on Control Panel which is on the right side menu.
- Here, just click on Programs option and then click on Programs and Features.
- After this, just locate Panda Antivirus Error 5000 linked program under the Name column.
- You should click on the Panda Antivirus Pro-associated entry.
- After this, click on the Uninstall button and again try to reinstall Panda Antivirus in your device.
The above method will help you to solve Panda Error Code 5000. But if you are still facing problem then you can contact the expert of Panda Antivirus team.