Panda antivirus is the trusted and popular security software in the market. It secures your data and device from internet scams. But sometimes users faces issues, so in this blog you will read the solution of the Panda Error Code 1.
Symptoms of Panda Error Code 1:
The symptoms of Panda Error Code 1 are it crashes the active program window; computer system frequently crashes when you are running the same program, “IM_e_tcp_error” is appears on your computer screen, Windows runs slowly and also your computer “freezes” for few seconds.
Causes of Panda Error Code 1:
The causes of Panda Error Code 1 are corrupt download of antivirus or incomplete installation of Panda software, corruption in Window registry corruption, Virus or malware has affected the Windows file or Antivirus related files, and another program has maliciously corrupted files with Panda Antivirus.
Solution To Fix Panda Error Code 1:
1. Repair Registry Entries:
1. First, you have to open the Run dialog box just by pressing Windows + R buttons altogether.
2. In the Run window, you should type “regedit” and tap on Enter key.
3. Now, this will open the Registry Editor window.
4. Here in the Registry Editor window, you have to select the Panda antivirus related files and then just choose Export option.
5. After this, you should save the file and then just create the file extension .reg.
6. Then, you have to repair the Registry Entries manually.
7. For this, you should click on the Start menu, and then open the Run box and after this, just type scanregw.exe.
8. At the end, you have to click on OK button.
2: Clean System Junk Files:
- You should go to the Windows Defender.
- Then you have to click on Virus & threat protection.
- After this, you should click on the Quick scan button.
In case, you still see the error then you should perform a full scan by using Windows Defender.
- For this, you should click on Virus & threat protection.
- Now, you have to click on the Advanced scans link.
- Then, you should select the Full scan option.
- After this, just click on the Scan now button.
3: Turn Off Windows Defender:
- First, you should go to the Search box and then just type “Control Panel”. After this, you should press Enter key.
- It will display the search results. And in this, you have to click on the topmost search result.
- Now, you have to open the Control Panel and then you should access the Windows Firewall.
- Then in the right corner, you will see the option ‘Turn Windows Firewall on or Off.’
- Here, you have to turn off Windows Firewall for sometime.
4: Reinstall Panda Antivirus:
1. First, you should uninstall the Panda antivirus from the Control Panel.
2. Then, you have to go to the Control Panel from the Search option.
3. After this, you should go to the “Programs And Features” and click on it.
4. Now, you will see a list with several results.
5. In this list, you have to find Panda Antivirus and just right-click on it. Then you will see the option Uninstall.
6. Here, you just have to tap on Enter key.
7. When the uninstallation procedure finishes, you should download a fresh version of the Panda antivirus from the official website.
8. At last, you just have to install the Panda Antivirus and then activate it.
The above procedure will help you to solve Panda Error Code 1. In case, you want any assistance just visit to the official website of Panda Antivirus.