MS Outlook is the useful application of MS Office, designed by Microsoft. You can install this application by just going to the official site of MS Office. But sometimes users face error while installing. So, in this blog, you will read the solution of Outlook Error Code 0x800c8101.
Causes of Outlook Error Code 0X800C8101:
The causes of Outlook Error Code 0x800c8101 are Virus or malware attack, Pending Windows Update, Incomplete Microsoft Office installation, Proxy Issues, Poor ISP connection and Improper system shut down.
Solution to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error Code 0X800C8101:
1: Repair Corrupted Files:
- You should close all the Outlook applications, if it opens.
- Then you should go to the Start menu on your computer and then just select Command Prompt as an Administrator.
- Now, in the command prompt, you have to type sfc / scannow.
- After this, you should just Restart your computer and then restart the Microsoft Outlook program.
2: Turn off the Windows Firewall:
- You have to open the Control Panel on your computer system.
- Then you have to Select the option of Windows Firewall.
- Here, you should check that Windows Firewall is enabled or disabled. If in case, it is enabled, then to disable it, you should go to the left side of your computer screen and just select the Enable or Disable Windows Firewall option.
- Then in the Customize Settings wizard, you should click on Disable Windows Firewall, and at last, you have to click on the OK button to resolve Outlook error code 0X800C8101.
3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus Program:
Sometimes, antivirus programs disable Outlook incoming and outgoing services. So, you should temporarily disable the antivirus program to troubleshoot error Outlook 0X800C8101. To disable the antivirus, just follow the below steps:
- First you should go to the virus protection program icon which is located in the Windows notification area.
- Then you should Right-click the antivirus icon and then just select Disable option.
4: Launch Outlook in Safe Mode:
- First, you should click on the Start menu on your computer system.
- Then, you have to type outlook.exe/safe in the start search box.
- Now, you should press the Enter button.
For Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000:
For this, you have to click on the Start menu, and then click on Run option. After this, you should type outlook.exe/safe. At last, you have to click OK option.
5: Create a New Outlook Profile:
- For this, first you have to open the Control Panel on your system and then just click on the Mail icon. Or you can select Start option and then in the Search programs and files section, you have to click on Control Panel and then just select Mail option.
- After this, you should choose Show Profiles.
- Then in the Profile Name box, you have to enter a name for the new profile and then you have to click on the OK button.
This method will help you to solve MS Outlook Error Code 0X800C8101. If in case, you have any problem then you can contact to the customer care of MS Office anytime.