Microsoft Office is the extremely useful software which makes the life of the user easy. With this software, the user can perform the task of the professional and it introduces new version of Office time to time. But some user still face error such as Office Error Code 0x80004005 while installing, opening and uninstalling MS Office and also it takes more time to open MS Office. In this article, you will read the causes and solution of the MS Office Error Code 0x80004005.
Causes of the Office 365 Error Code 0x80004005:
The causes of the Office 365 Error Code 0x80004005 are due to Corrupt Windows registry files, this issue occur mainly because of Virus and malware infection, Corrupt or Damaged system files, Invalid system settings, Installed third-party program and Firewall setting, Incomplete installation of the software, poor Internet connection and also Junk files with threat results in this error.
Read Also – Quick Method To Fix Office Error Code 0-1011(0)
Solution To Fix Office 365 Error Code 0x80004005:
1: Disable Proxy Setting:
- First, you should visit to the Tools button and then you have to click on it.
- After this, you should select Internet Options.
- Then, you have to click on the Connections tab and then just select LAN settings.
- You have to uncheck the checkbox, if in case you want to use proxy server for your LAN.
- After this, on the Internet Explorer Proxy Settings, you just have to click on OK button to return to the Internet Explorer browser.
- Now, you will view that the proxy settings is disabled.
2: Remove Temporary Files:
- First, you should open your computer system and then just go to Start button.
- After this, you should click on the system drive and then you have to select properties.
- Now, just navigate to the general tab and then you should click on Disk Cleanup.
- Here just scroll down in the files to remove the list and then just select Temporary Files.
- Now just click on the OK button and then just hit on Yes button to confirm the deletion.
- At the end, you just have to close the system drive Properties dialog box.
3: Uninstall And Reinstall MS Office:
- For uninstalling MS Office, first you should click on the Start button.
- After this, you should click on Control Panel option and then you have to select Programs option.
- Now, you have to select Programs and Features option.
- Here, you should select Office suite and then just click on the Uninstall option.
- When you have uninstalled MS Office, again you have to re-install Office on your device.
These are the easy methods to fix MS Office 365 Error Code 0x80004005. But if you are still facing issues then you can call the expert of MS Office team anytime. The experts are well trained and educated to solve your problem. For details information, you can go to the site of MS Office.