Norton Antivirus is the robust security software which safeguards your gadgets from unauthorized access. This software monitors the network traffic and creates a wall of defense between hackers and your device. It provide additional layer of security by quickly detecting malicious websites and blocks it before it harm your gadget. In this blog, you will read the solution of Norton Email Error 452. This error basically occurs when you send emails to more than allowed recipients. To solve this issue, when you are sending the email then you should disable outgoing email Antivirus scan and then you should again enable email antivirus scan.
Solution To Fix Norton Email Error 452:
1: Disable Outgoing Email Antivirus Scan:
- For this, first you have to start your computer just by pressing the power-on button.
- Then you should open the Norton Application which is installed on your system.
- After this, you should click on the settings button which is located on the application window.
- Here, you should click on the ‘Antivirus’ option.
- When the ‘Antivirus’ window opens, you have to click on the ‘Scans and Risks’ tab.
- Now on the ‘Scans and Risks’ tab, you should click on the ‘Configure’ option which is located next to ‘Email Antivirus Scan’ option.
- Then go to the ‘Email Antivirus Scan’ window, under ‘What to scan’ option.
- Here, you should uncheck the ‘Scan outgoing email messages’ option.
- At this point, you should click on ‘apply’ option.
- Here you have to go to the ‘Security Request’ window and then just select ‘Permanently’ option from the drop-down.
- Just click on the ‘ok’ button.
- Now again, you should click on the ‘ok’ button in the Email Antivirus Scan window.
- At last, you should click ‘ok’ to exit from the Norton window.
After completing this process, you should send a mail again.
2: Enable Outgoing Email Antivirus Scan:
After sending the email, you should enable the email scan.
- For this, you should Start the Norton Antivirus on your computer system.
- Then, you have to click on the Settings option.
- Now, you should click on the ‘antivirus’ option.
- Here on the antivirus window, you should click on the ‘Scans and Risks’ tab.
- Then, you should click on ‘configure’ option which is next to the Email Antivirus Scan.
- Now, you should checkmark on the ‘Scan outgoing email messages’ which is there under ‘What to scan’ option.
- After this, you should click on ‘apply’ and then just click on ‘ok’ button.
- At last, you should click on ‘close’ option to close the opened Norton Application.
These methods will help you to fix the Norton Email Error 452. But in case, you are still facing the issue then you should call the expert of Norton Antivirus anytime from anywhere. The executives are experienced and can easily solve your problem. For details, you can go to the site of Norton.