McAfee antivirus is the great software which provides amazing features for the protection of your devices. It safeguards your gadget from all kind of internet scams like malware and viruses. It gives user friendly interface but still some people encounters McAfee Error Code 1603 while installing McAfee antivirus in their devices. In This blog, you will read the causes and solution of McAfee Error Code 1603.
Symptoms Of McAfee Error Code 1603:
The symptoms of McAfee Error Code 1603 are when your computer system shows the Error 1603, active program window crashes, when Installation error status display on your computer screen and also your computer runs slowly and gets freezes frequently.
Causes of McAfee Error Code 1603:
The causes of McAfee Error Code 1603 are incomplete installation of McAfee antivirus, due to corrupt files changes or corruption in windows registry entries, your computer may be infected with malware infections or Trojan attacks and also some software mistakenly deleted the McAfee related files.
Solution To Fix McAfee Error Code 1603:
1: Use Escalation Tool:
- It is possible that broken or corrupted MSI entries cause the error. So, you must clean it up manually.
- With this escalation tool, you can automatically clean these registry entries.
- You must ensure that you take the backup before you edits in the registry. Now under expert supervision, you should complete the editing.
2: Scan For Malware:
It is recommended that you should perform a complete malware scan for your computer system to check virus or malware in your device. Scanning will clean out all the corrupt files and folders in your computer system.
3: Delete Junk Files:
- You should always ensure that you clean out junk files from your computer system.
- Now you have to open the command prompt and just run the command cleanmgr.
- Here you have to use Disk Cleanup to automatically remove all your junk files and temporary files from your computer system.
4: Update PC Drivers:
It is possible that outdated drivers and operating systems may be the reason of McAfee error code 1603. And to update your graphic drivers, you use the tools like Driverdoc which will keep your device driver up to date.
5: Uninstall and Reinstall McAfee Antivirus:
This error occurs may be because of incomplete installation, so you should reinstall the antivirus program as it may solve the error.
- For this, you should go to the Control Panel option.
- Then you have to go to Programs and Features option.
- After this, you have to find and highlight McAfee Antivirus.
- Now you just have to click on Uninstall option.
- After uninstalling, you should try to reinstall your McAfee security product in your device.
6: Utilize Window System Restore:
It is essential that you should restore your computer system to previous last working version. As this will restore your computer system back.
This method will help you to solve the McAfee Error Code 1603. But in case, you are facing problem then you can call the McAfee Antivirus team anytime.