Kaspersky antivirus is the software which safeguards your gadget from online threats like malware and viruses. But, some users encounter problems like Kaspersky Error Code 27300. In this blog, you will read the causes and solution of Kaspersky Error Code 27300.
Causes of Kaspersky Error Code 27300:
The causes of Kaspersky Error Code 27300 are disruption in internet connection while downloading Kaspersky antivirus, device drivers are not up to date and corrupted registry entries.
Symptoms of Kaspersky Error Code 27300:
The symptoms of Kaspersky Error code 27300 are slow computer performance, computer freezes at periodic intervals and running program crashes.
Solution To Fix Kaspersky Error Code 27300:
1: Repair Registry Files:
- First, you should click the Start menu on your computer.
- Then, you have to enter run on the search box which is located at the bottom and then just click the search icon to open the Run wizard.
- After the run wizard opens, you should type Regedit in the text field and then you have to click the OK button.
- Now in the Registry Editor window, you should select the registry which is associated to the Kaspersky error 27300.
- Here, you should click on the File menu and then select the Export option.
- Then, you have to save the exported registry file.
- Now, from Export Range, you have to select the Selected Branch option.
- At the end, just save the file and just ensure the file extension is .reg.
2: Update Your Device Drivers:
- In your computer, you have to type Device Manager in the search box.
- Then you have to select the Device Manager option from the search result.
- Here you have to select the drivers to be updated and then just right-click on it.
- Then, you have to choose the Search automatically for updated driver software option, and then just click on Update Driver.
- If the new updates are available, it will be updated.
3: Perform Malware Scan:
This error also occurs because of the virus or malware infection. Hence, you should perform malware scan on your system.
- For scanning, you have to close all the apps which are running in the background of your computer.
- Then you have to click twice on the Kaspersky Antivirus program.
- Now under the main window, you have to click on Scan button.
- You have to choose the scanning type and then click on Run Scan option.
- Here, it will remove all the virus related files or folders.
4: Reinstall Kaspersky Antivirus:
- First, you have to open the Control Panel on your computer and then just click on the Program and Features option.
- Now, from the list of programs, you have to right-click on the Kaspersky antivirus and then select uninstall option.
- When you uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus, you have to restart your computer.
- Now again you have to install the Kaspersky antivirus software again. And the check the error is solved or not.
5: Restart Your Computer in Safe Mode:
- First you have to shut down the computer.
- Then, you have to press the Esc key in your computer.
- After this, you have to click on Safe Mode option and then restart your computer.
This method will fix the Kaspersky Error Code 27300. But in case, if you are still facing issues then you can visit to the site of Kaspersky antivirus.