Kaspersky antivirus is the famous antivirus which secures your device from unauthorized access and also protect from cyber attacks like malware and viruses. But some users face Kaspersky Error Code 85dc0034 when they are trying to update Kaspersky product. In this blog, you will read the causes and solution of Kaspersky Error Code 85dc0034.
Causes of Kaspersky Error Code 85dc0034:
Solution To Fix Kaspersky Error Code 85dc0034:
1: Steps to Fix the Error:
- First you have to download and install Regcure pro for scanning your device.
- Then you have to click on “repair all” when the system has finished the scanning process.
- Now you have to download and install anti-malware removal tool.
- After this, the anti-malware will optimize your computer system by deleting adware, spyware and malware.
- Here you have to click on start option and then the new scan post installation is completed.
- Now you have to click on ‘repair all ‘option and then follow all the instructions which is there on the computer screen.
2: Update Database:
- First you have to ensure that the computer system is connected to a working internet.
- In case, you use the proxy server to connect to the internet, then you have to change the proxy server settings in the application.
- Now in the taskbar notification area, you have to right-click on the application icon and then just click on run update.
- In case, you are not able to see the application icon, then just click on the show hidden icons and after this, just click on Kaspersky lab icon.
- Here, you can be able to view the update screen.
- Now you should restart the application and then retry to update the database.
If the error occurred again, then just restart the software and update the databases again.
- For this, you have to right click on the Kaspersky internet security icon which is present on the main application window.
- After this, you should select Exit in the shortcut menu.
- Now you should run the application again.
- Then again start the update.
3: Perform Full Malware Scan of your System:
- You have to start your System in safe mode.
- Then just delete temporary files and folders by using system cleaning commands like recent, %temp%, or prefetch command.
- After this, you have to download “malware scanners” in the system.
- Here you can access the Malware scan and then update the Drivers.
- At last, restart your computer system.
This method will help you to solve the Kaspersky Error Code 85dc0034. But in case if you have any kind of issues then you can visit to the site of Kaspersky antivirus. You can also call the expert of Kaspersky antivirus team any time from anywhere.