Kaspersky antivirus is the popular and well known security software which protects your data as well as your device from external and internal threat. It is simple to use but some users encounter Error Code 0xe06d7363 while installing or updating antivirus. In this blog, you will read the solution to fix Kaspersky Error Code 0xe06d7363.
Solution To Fix Kaspersky Error Code 0xe06d7363:
1: Boot your PC in Safe Mode:
1. For this, first you have to open Start menu and then click on Power button.
2. After this, you have to press the Shift button and while pressing it, just click on Restart option.
3. When you see the Windows boot screen, you have to select Troubleshoot option and then choose Advanced options.
4. Here you have to choose Startup Settings in the Advanced options screen and then click on Restart option.
5. After the system reboots, you have to press F4 to boot into Safe Mode.
6 Now, you have to launch the application. And then check the issue has been solved or not.
2: Perform a Clean Boot:
1. You have to click on Win key, and then type System Configuration, and hit on Enter key.
2. Now, you have to go to the Services and then just select Hide all Microsoft services.
3. Then you should select Disable all.
4. Here you have to go to Startup tab and then select Task Manager.
5. After this, you have to select all items on the list and then click on Disable.
6. Now you have to close Task Manager.
7. At last, just reboot your computer system.
3: Use System Restore Point:
1. First, you should click on Win key, and then type Create a Restore point in the search bar. And then click on search results.
2. After this, you have to select System Protection on the new window.
3. Now, you have to click on System Restore and tap on Next option.
4. You have to select the last Restore point which you have created and then you should click on Next option.
5. At last, click on Finish and just wait for the system to restore. After this, you have to restart your computer system.
4: Run an SFC scan:
1. You have to go to Windows search and then just type “cmd”.
2. Now you should select Command Prompt and run the app as an administrator.
3. After this, you have to type sfc /scannow after the blinking cursor and then hit on Enter key.
4. Then you have to wait for the command to run.
5. At the end, just reboot your system.
5: Perform a Disk Checkup by Running chkdsk /r:
1. For this, first you have to go to Windows search and then type “cmd”.
2. Now, select Command Prompt and run as an administrator.
3. Then you have to type chkdsk /r after the blinking cursor.
4. After this, just click on the Enter key.
5. Here you have to wait for the process to complete.
6. Now, just restart your computer.
These methods help to fix the Kaspersky Error Code 0xe06d7363. In case, you are still facing the error then you should contact to expert of Kaspersky antivirus.