Kaspersky antivirus is the popular security program which secures your device from latest threat. It is easy to use but some customer’s faces problem while installing. In this blog, you will read the solution of the Kaspersky Error Code 27200.
Symptoms Of Kaspersky Error Code 27200:
The symptoms of Kaspersky Error Code 27200 are Incomplete Installation process of Kaspersky software, corrupt downloading of the Kaspersky software, uninstallation of Kaspersky Antivirus related files have corrupted the Windows registry, malware have infected the Window System Files and Kaspersky Antivirus related mistakenly deleted other program.
Causes of Kaspersky Error Code 27200:
The causes of Kaspersky Error Code 27200 are when the active program window crashes, your computer frequently crashes, failed to unload Application from RAM, Windows responds slow or reboots on its own and the Computer System frequently “freezes”.
Solution To Fix Kaspersky Error Code 27200:
1: Use Disk Cleanup to Junk Files:
- Go to the “Start” option.
- Then you should type “command” in the search box and do not press “Enter” key.
- After this, you should press “CTRL”, “Shift” and “Enter” keys all together.
- Now, it will ask for the permission, and here you should click on “Yes” option.
- Then, type “regedit” in the window and just press “Enter” key.
- Here, you will see that the Disk Cleanup will calculate the free space on each drive.
- Now, you should select the categories which you want to clean up the junk files. Here, just choose “Temporary Files”.
- You can select the checkboxes of the categories which you want to clean and after this, just click on “OK” option.
Now all the Temporary and junk files have cleaned up from your PC.
2: Utilize Window System Restore:
- You should click on the Start button which is located on the left side of your screen.
- Then you should type “system restore” in the search box and just click on OK option.
- Here the list of options will displays on your screen. Now you should click on System Restore option.
- You should enter your administrative password.
- After this, follow the direction to choose the restore point.
- At last, you should restore your computers.
3: Use Window System File Checker:
- You should go to the Start button which is located on the bottom left side of your computer screen.
- Then in the search box, you should type “command” and you do not press Enter key.
- Here you should hold and press Ctrl+ Shift+ Enter key at the same time.
- Now the permission dialog box will display on your screen and then you should click on Yes option.
- Now, you will see the black screen will display on your screen with a blinking cursor.
- You should type sfc/scannow in the black screen and just press Enter key.
4: Install Window Related Updates:
- First, you should go to the Start option.
- Then, you should types “updates” in the search box which displays at the bottom of the computer screen.
- After this, you should press Enter key.
- Here the new window will displays on your screen and then click on Install Updates.
The above method will solve the Kaspersky Error Code 27200. In case, you want more details then you can visit to the site of Kaspersky antivirus.