Avira antivirus is the most famous security software which secures your gadget from internet threat. It gives user friendly interface but some users faces issues. So in this blog, you will read the solution of the Avira Error Code 500.
Solution To Fix Avira Error Code 500:
- Modify Option To Add Components: For this, just click on Start option which is at the bottom left of the screen. Then, you have to click on the gear icon just to access the settings. After this, you should click on the App and then find the Avira antivirus. When you find it, just left-click on it and then choose Edit option. Here, you will see the maintenance window will open. Now, you have to press on Edit and then click on Next. In the other screen, you have to select all the checkboxes of the Avira antivirus components and then just click on Next. At last, just restart your computer.
- Registry Scan With CCleaner: First, you should download CCleaner from the official website by clicking on the CCleaner.com link. After the installation, just start the program and then click on the Registry tab which is in the left menu. Now, you should check all the boxes just to check the registry. Then, you have to click on Scan just to begin the procedure. After this, just press on Fix selected problems just to repair the registry. Here, you can also take the backup of the registry before you make any correction just to restore it as a precaution. At last, just press Fix all selected problems.
- Reinstall Avira Antivirus: First, press on Start button and then click on the gear icon just to access the Settings. Now from here, you should choose Apps and then find Avira in the list of results. Here, just click on Avira antivirus and then choose Uninstall option. Before you reinstall, just restart your computer. After this, just reinstall the latest version of Avira Antivirus.
- Check For Software Conflict: For this, right-click on the taskbar and then just choose Task Manager from the menu which appears on your screen. Now from the window, you should click on More details which is at the bottom left and then click on the Start tab. You should remove the programs at system startup just by selecting them with a left-click and then you have to choose Disable which is at the bottom right of the screen. After this, you should restart your computer.
- Restore Windows: You should open System Restore just by right-clicking on Start option and then choosing Run. Or you can open the window by using the Window + R key altogether. And then you have to type rstrui and just click OK button or hit on enter key. In the Window, you have to click on Next option and then you have tick mark the Show more restore points box. Here, you have to choose the restore point just to bring Windows back to a time when the 500 error message did not show in Avira antivirus. At the end, click on Next option and then click on Finish button just to restore Windows to the selected restore point.
The above method will help you to solve Avira Error Code 500. If you need assistance, the go to the official site of Avira Antivirus.