AVG antivirus is the best security software available for the user in the market and it protects your personal information from threat. But some people face the issues like AVG Error Code 0xe0010002. In this blog, you will read the symptoms, causes and solution of the AVG Error Code 0xe0010002.
Symptoms of AVG Error Code 0xe0010002:
The symptoms of AVG Error Code 0xe0010002 are incomplete Installation process of antivirus or corrupt downloading of the AVG Antivirus, AVG Antivirus related program have corrupted the Windows registry, Virus or malware have affected Window System files, and AVG Antivirus program related files are deleted by mistake.
Causes of AVG Error Code 0xe0010002:
The causes of AVG Error Code 0xe0010002 are active program window crashes every time, if PC frequently crashes, Windows responds slowly and PC frequently freezes.
Read Also – How to Repair AVG Error Code 0xe0010058?
Solution of AVG Error Code 0xe0010002:
1: Check the version of AVG Antivirus:
- If the AVG Antivirus is of version 17.0 or later, then you should use AVG Clear tool to remove AVG antivirus. In case, it is of the earlier version, then you should use the AVG Remover tool.
- If you want to find the version of the AVG, then you should open the AVG antivirus application. After this, you have to click on the Menu option, and then just select About.
- Now you have to note down the version under the Software version section.
2: Download AVG Clear or AVG Remover Tool:
1. First you have to go to the AVG website by using a web browser.
2. Then you have to place the mouse over the Support menu and then just click on the Installation files option from the drop-down list.
3. Now you have to click and download the AVG Clear or AVG Remover tool.
4. The tool will be downloaded on your Computer as a .exe file.
3: Uninstall AVG through AVG Clear Tool:
1. First you have to find and then right-click on the downloaded AVG Clear file.
2. Now you have to select the Run as administrator option.
3. Here you have to click on the Yes button in the User Account Control window.
4. If it prompt to reboot the system in Safe Mode, then you have to click the No button.
5. Once the AVG Clear tool is launched, then you have to select the AVG antivirus and its installation directory from the drop-down list, and then you has to click the Uninstall button.
6. When the AVG antivirus is uninstalled, then you have to click the Restart button.
4: Uninstall AVG Antivirus through AVG Remover Tool:
1. Find the AVG Remover file and then just run it as administrator.
2. You have to click the Yes button in the User Account Control Window.
3. Now you have to click the Continue button which is under the AVG Remover icon.
4. Here the remover tool will scan your PC and show you the AVG antivirus installed on it.
5. After this, you have to click the checkbox which is near to the AVG antivirus and then just click on the Remove button.
6. Then you have to click the Run anyway button to move further to complete the uninstallation procedure.
7.At the end, you have to click the Restart button and then restart your Windows computer.
This procedure helps you to solve AVG error code 0xe0010002. If you are still finding issue then you can contact to the customer care of AVG Team.