AVG antivirus is the great security software which prevent, detect or remove the harmful infections from your device. It is easy to use but some users faces issues so in this blog you will read the solution of the AVG Error Code 0xE001C008.
Causes of the AVG Error Code 0xE001C008:
The causes of the AVG Error Code 0xE001C008 are due to the incompatible programs running at the same time, memory problem, a bad graphics driver or virus infection.
Solution to Resolve AVG Error Code 0xE001C008:
1. Close Conflicting Program:
- You should open Task Manager just by tapping on the Ctrl-Alt-Del key at the same time.
- Here, you will view the list of programs which are recently running.
- Now, just go to the Processes tab and after this, you have to stop the programs one by one and then you need to click on the End Process button.
- At last, just identify which program is causing the error and then you should go to the next step and just reinstall the application.
2. Update and Reinstall Conflicting Programs:
- For this, you should use Control Panel, then on Windows 7, you should click the Start option, and then hit on Control panel. Then, Uninstall a program. For Windows 8, tap on the Start Button, and you should scroll down and then tap on More Settings. Now, you need to click on Control panel and just choose Uninstall a program. For Windows 10, you should write Control Panel in the search box and after this, click on the result. Then, you need to click on Uninstall a program.
- Here, under the Programs and Features option, you should click on the problem program and then tap on Update or Uninstall. If you have select update option, then you should follow the instruction which displays on the computer screen but if in case, you select uninstall option then just follow the instruction to uninstall and again try to reinstall the program.
3. Update Virus Protection Program:
It is very necessary; if your computer has Virus infection then you must immediately delete it or update your virus program. And you should also run a thorough scan of your computer to remove virus from it. It is advised that you run Windows update to get the latest updates so that you can fix the bugs in your device.
4. Re-Install Runtime Libraries:
- Go to the Programs and Features option, and then find the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and just click on Uninstall option.
- After this, you should reboot your computer.
- And then, download the latest redistributable package and after this, install it in your device.
5. Run Disk Clean up:
- First, take a back up of your files and just free up space on your hard drive.
- Now, you have to clear your cache and just reboot your computer.
- Here, you can also run Disk Cleanup just by opening your explorer window and then right click your main directory which is usually C: .
- Then, you should click on Properties and then click on Disk Cleanup.
6. Reinstall Graphic Drivers:
- You should open your Device Manager, and then find the graphics driver.
- Then, you should right click the video card driver and then click on uninstall option. At last, you should restart your computer system.
7. Internet Explorer Runtime Error:
If you are facing the problem because of the Internet Explorer, then you should first reset your browser and then you should disable script debugging and error notification.
The above method will help you to solve AVG Error Code 0Xe001C008. In case, you still faces issues then you can contact to the expert of AVG antivirus.