AVG antivirus is the amazing software which protects your gadgets from all kind of Internet scams and if your device has AVG antivirus then hackers cannot be able to access your device. It is easy to use but then also some user’s faces issues like AVG Error Code 0xe001f958. In this blog, you will read the solutions of AVG Error Code 0xe001f958.
Solutions of AVG Error Code 0xe001f958:
1: Change Window Registry Entries:
- In the beginning, click on the Start option.
- Just navigate to the search box and there you should type “cmd.exe” and after this, choose the command prompt.
- Now in the command prompt window, you should type “regedit” command.
- Here, you have to open the Registry Editor and then select the key related to AVG Error.
- Then from the “File Menu”, you should choose “Export” option.
- After this, from the “Save In” list, you should select a folder to save the backup key related to AVG Error.
- Now, you should enter the name of the backup file in the File Name box.
- Here, from the “Export Range” option, choose the “Selected branch”.
- Then, you should click on “Save” option.
- From here, you should save a file with “.reg” extension.
- Now, you got the backup for the error related registry entries in your PC.
2: Install New Window Updates:
- First, you should search for new Windows update.
- After this, you have to install new Windows updates.
- In case, there is no updates are available then you should check the error is solved or not.
3: Scan Your Machine:
1. First, you should click on “Start” button.
2. After this, you should enter “cmd.exe” command in the search box. 3. Now, in the command prompt, you should type “sfc/scannow” command in the box.
4. Disc cleaner will now scan your device, and then clean your PC.
4: Delete the Junk Files:
1. First of all, just click on the Start menu.
2. After this, just you should go to the search bar.
3. Here, you should enter the “Run” command in the search bar.
4. Now, you should click on the “Run” dialogue box.
5. You just have to type a command:
6. After this, you should tap on the Enter key.
7. Now, you should select the temporary folders or files.
8. At the end, you should right-click on the folder and then you have to select the Delete option or you can simply tap on the delete key.
These are the method which helps to fix AVG Error Code 0xe001f958. In case, you are still facing the issue then you can visit to the official site of AVG Antivirus. Or you can call the customer care expert of AVG team on their toll free number anytime. The experts are available for the user all the time and they are experienced.