Avast antivirus is the best security software which safeguard your valuable data from attackers. It protects your device from unauthorized access and emerging threat. It is easy to install and gives user friendly interface. But some user’s faces problem while installation. In this blog, you will learn the solution of the Avast Error Code 10013.
Causes of Avast Error Code 10013:
The causes of the Avast error code 10013 are error occur during download, installation, uninstallation of the Avast antivirus software. Due to this error, your computer system behaves abnormally, and Windows stop unexpectedly. And you will see that the current program window hangs.
Symptoms of Avast Error Code 10013:
The symptoms of Avast Error Code 10013 are when the active program window smashes every time, when you are running the program your computer overwrites with the error, you will not receive mail, Windows responds very slowly to any activity and restarts itself and computer system often hangs after sometime.
Solution to Fix Avast Error Code 10013:
1. Repair the Registries Linked with Error 10013:
You should use registry cleaner to remove any missing or corrupt registry files to fix the issue. This will improve the speed and performance of your computer system.
- First, you should right click on Start Menu.
- Then, you should go to the Command Prompt.
- There you have to type in regedit and then just click on enter key.
- After this, Registry Editor will open, and now you have to search for the files which are related to error-10013.
- Now under the file menu, you will see the Export option just click on it.
- Here under the save in list, you have to select a destination folder so that you can save the backup key of Avast.
2. Run Disk Cleanup and Clean up the Junk Files:
- First, you have to open Command prompt and then you should run cleanmgr.
- After this, Disk Cleanup will begin automatically.
- And you have to Select the categories which you want to clean up.
3. Run Windows System File Checker:
- For this, first you should open Command Prompt.
- Now in the command prompt window, you have to type in sfc/scannow and then you should hit on enter key.
- Here, the File Checker will find out the issues in your device and then it will fix the issues.
4. Reinstall Windows:
- For this, first you should right click on Start option.
- Then you have to go to System option.
- Now, you have to go to Update and Security option.
- And from here you should choose the ‘remove everything and reinstall Windows’.
This method will help you to fix the Avast Error Code 10013. But in case, you are facing any sorts of issue then you must contact of the technical team of Avast antivirus. For detail information about the product, you should go to the official site of Avast antivirus.